Download YouTube video
Here will discuss on how to download YouTube video without any software. YouTube is a video-sharing website where this site allows users to upload, view, rate, share and comment on videos, and it makes use of WebM, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, and Adobe Flash Video technology to display a variety of user-generated and corporate media video. Available content includes video clips, TV clips, music videos, movie trailers and other content such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos.
This tutorial is about how to download a video from YouTube without using any software on your computer.
- Search your desired video on YouTube
- Play that video at least for some seconds
- Goto address bar and place “SS” (without quotes) before youtube.com
- Click on Enter
- YouTube will auto redirect the page to another page where download options will get displayed
- You can either select video or audio format for downloading