Gmail mail account in yahoo mail box:
Do you have more than one email accounts mail box with different service providers like Yahoo, Gmail, outlook, AOL? These days most people having more than one email accounts and they struggle to manage them. Adding separate apps on your mobile and opening different tabs on desktop to manage your all emails?
Here is the solution with yahoo, which is now allow you to manage multiple mailboxes which can be from other email service providers.
It will allow you to manage multiple email account with seamless email experience. Now It’s very fast in accessing and to read, compose, and you can also sort all your email across all your mailboxes. If you want to search mails with a specific string to find photos, files, messages or people; you can do that across mailboxes without a need to switch between email accounts.
This adding another mail box settings can be done on your desktop web browser or can be done on your android mobile/tablet app. Irrespective of from where you have added the account, you only need to add your account once to connect. Once done, yahoo will connect and retrieve all your account’s mail on all your devices.
Adding Gmail mail account from web browser:
- Login to yahoo, click Settings icon–>select Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click Add another mailbox.
- Enter the Gmail account address.
- Read the “Next steps” displayed for that email provider.
- Click Add mailbox and sing in.
- once completed the adding mailbox process, click Save.
Adding Gmail mail account from Yahoo mail app on Android phone/tablet:
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Then tap Add another mailbox.
- Tap the Gmail account provider.
- Enter your full Gmail address in the text field.
- Tap Next to give the password to connect..that’s it…rest simply follow the steps to complete the process.